The Premier Equine Combo Stable Rug 200g is made with an integrated neck cover. This medium weight combo stable rug provides pressure relief for horses that can suffer from sore withers, combined with a draft-stopper skirting on the neck cover that acts as a barrier against wind-chill.
A 420D polyester outer material provides durability and high breathability.
The quilted construction gives this medium weight stable rug a cosy aesthetic, and an extra high elasticated shoulder gusset allows for a greater range of movement.
The antibacterial and anti-static polyester lining helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against the horse’s skin. Complete with quick release chest clips and cross surcingles, this stable rug is a must have for stabled horses in the colder months.
- 420D Polyester outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling – Medium weight
- Highly breathable
- Draft-stopper skirting on neck
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Compatible with Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for standard neck Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- The Combo Stable Rug 200g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag