Made with an integrated neck cover, this medium weight combo stable rug provides pressure relief for horses that suffer from sore withers, combined with a draft-stopper skirting on the neck cover that acts as a barrier against wind-chill.
A 420D polyester outer provides durability and high breathability.
The quilted construction gives this medium weight stable rug a cosy aesthetic, and an extra high elasticated shoulder gusset allows for a greater range of movement.
The antibacterial and anti-static polyester lining helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against your horse’s skin. Complete with quick release chest clips and cross surcingles, this stable rug is a must have for stabled horses in the colder months.
- 420D Polyester outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling – Medium weight
- Highly breathable
- Draft-stopper skirting on neck
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Compatible with Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for standard neck Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster’ pattern
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- The Combo Stable Rug 200g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag