Crafted from breathable 600D diamond weave polyester, the Lucanta 200g Stable Rug features a detachable neck cover.
A forward cut neckline incorporates two integrated wither pads that sit strategically on either side of the spine to distribute pressure over a larger area.
With a 200g thermo bonded fill the Lucanta Stable rug will keep your horse warm and comfortable whilst helping to regulate their temperature. This refined, classic design is finished elegantly with contrast seam lines and the lines of the quilting offer a cosy aesthetic.
- 600D diamond weave polyester outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling
- Highly breathable
- Forward cut neckline with integrated wither pads, providing pressure relief
- Loop-through fastenings for detachable 200g classic cut neck cover (no elastic)
- Double locking Velcro straps
- Longer cut neck cover over the wither
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Compatible with Premier Equine Lucanta Rug Liners or Combo Rug Liners
- Neoprene wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial & anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original ‘Buster pattern’
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- The Lucanta 200 Stable comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag