This 250g turnout rug has been expertly engineered with a waterproof system, made to keep your horse dry and comfortable, as well as helping to regulate their temperature. It can be used both outdoors and indoors and includes a classic cut detachable neck cover which provides additional coverage against the elements.
Made with a robust & breathable 840D ballistic nylon and containing 250g thermo bonded fill. This innovative horse rug features attachments so that Premier Equine ‘Rug Liners’ can be added to increase warmth, allowing customisation throughout the seasons.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, an extra high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. Premium, branded fittings adorn the rug for longevity.
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 250g Thermo bonded fill – Medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g classic neck cover. Neck cover included with this purchase
- Classic neck cover (without elastic)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster 250g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag