This 150g light/medium weight turnout rug has been engineered with a robust & breathable 840D ballistic nylon outer. Treated with a waterproof system, this iconic turnout rug helps to regulate your horse’s temperature along with keeping your horse dry and comfortable.
For versatility of use throughout the year, this horse rug features attachments so that Premier Equine Rug Liners can be added to increase warmth, allowing customisation of weight when required.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, an extra high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. Premium, branded fittings adorn the rug for longevity and a detachable classic neck cover provides additional protection against the elements.
- 840D Ballistic nylon outer
- 150g Thermo bonded fill – Light-Medium weight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 150g classic neck cover. Neck cover included with this purchase
- Classic neck cover (without elastic)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster 150g comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag