The Odyssey Riding Helmet, combining the highest safety standards with sophisticated styling and functionality. Expertly engineered for optimum performance, this riding helmet conforms to PAS 015 2011 and VG1 01.040 2014-12 meaning it is suitable for competition use.
This lightweight peaked riding helmet features an ABS outer shell which is highly durable and lightweight whilst the EPS inner shell offers optimal impact absorption. An antibacterial comfort padded lining wicks away moisture to keep you cool and comfortable. This lining is removable for washing after use and replacement liners can be purchased separately.
The four-point eco-leather and webbing harness is fully adjustable for optimal stability, featuring a quick release buckle and padded chin guard.
This helmet features an in-built dial system at the rear of the helmet for custom, millimetre precision fitting adjustments, further aiding in the comfort and stability of the helmet.
The central panel of the helmet not only offers a sophisticated design aesthetic, ventilation points situated between the gloss chrome panelling and the central glitter panel provides cooling airflow to the inside of the helmet, adding extra wearer comfort for the rider.
- Kitemarked to PAS015:2011 and VG1 01-040 2014-12
- Low profile peaked helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell
- Central glitter panel
- High gloss chrome finishes
- Ventilation ducts for maximum breathability
- Matte finish
- Removeable comfort padded lining in antibacterial, moisture wicking material for superior comfort
- Four-point fully adjustable eco-leather & webbing harness for perfect stability
- Quick release buckle
- Dial fit system for precision fitting.