Best-selling Premier Equine no-fill (0g) lightweight turnout rug crafted from a breathable 840D ballistic nylon.
Engineered with a robust & breathable 840D ballistic nylon, containing no fill (0g) and treated with Premier Equine waterproof system, this iconic lightweight turnout rug not only keeps your horse dry and comfortable, but also helps to regulate their temperature.
The Buster Zero has the added feature of attachments so that Premier Equine ‘Rug Liners’ can be added to increase warmth, allowing customisation throughout the seasons.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, an extra high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. Premium, branded fittings adorn the rug for longevity and a detachable classic neck cover provides additional protection against the elements.
The ideal year-round essential that can be customised with Premier Equine rug liners, a favourite with PE customers. Turnout Rug Key features…
- 840D ballistic nylon outer
- 0g (no-fill) – Lightweight
- Waterproof and breathable
- Velcro fastenings for detachable 0g classic neck cover. Neck cover included with this purchase
- Classic neck cover (without elastic)
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (sold separately)
- Fleece lined wither pad
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – Can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
- The Buster Zero comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag