50g Fill - Lightweight - 840D Outer - Waterproof & Breathable - Can Be Used Inside & Out - No Neck - Colour: Navy - Please See Main Description Below For More Details. WATCH VIDEO
Traditional styling and versatility combined in this technically advanced lightweight turnout rug.
The Buster 50 Original is made from a tough and durable 840D ballistic nylon and is treated with Premier Equine’s proven waterproof system to provide excellent protection against the elements during turnout. The breathable formula helps to regulate temperature – keeping your horse warm, dry and comfortable. With attachments for Premier Equine standard rug liners, this lightweight turnout rug can be fully customised making it suitable for use throughout the seasons. Elegant details adorn this rug, with stainless steel hardware and contrast seam-lines complimenting the style. A versatile and stylish addition to any horse’s wardrobe.
This 50g lightweight horse turnout rug has no neck cover or neck cover attachments, making it the ideal turnout rug for horses who prefer a rug without a neck.
Your Buster 50 Original has been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying
• 840D ballistic nylon outer
• 50g thermo bonded filling – Lightweight
• Waterproof and breathable
• Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
• Compatible with Premier Equine Standard Rug Liners
• No neck cover attachments
• Neoprene wither pad
• Quick release chest clips
• Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
• Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
• Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
• Cross surcingles
• Branded stainless steel hardware
• PVC coated tail strap
• Detachable leg straps
• Dual purpose – can be used inside and out
• Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
• The Buster 50 Original comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag