A high quality stable rug that provides excellent protection has been crafted in a breathable 420D ripstop polyester which acts as a barrier to your horse’s coat to repel dust, dirt and stains.
The 100g technical thermo bonded fill helps to regulate your horse’s temperature, delivering comfort, protection and warmth when needed.
The quilting of the fabric layers gives this rug a cosy aesthetic and the anti-static polyester lining helps to prevent rubbing and is comfortable against your horse’s skin.
Complete with quick release chest clips and cross surcingles, this stable rug is a must-have for milder months.
- 420D ripstop outer
- 100g thermo bonded filling – lightweight
- Highly breathable
- Neoprene wither pad
- Adjustable buckle fastening and clip
- Anti-static breathable polyester lining
- No attachments for a neck cover
- No attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners
- Cross surcingles
- Stainless steel hardware
- Technically advanced and laboratory tested
- Clip on tail strap
- Comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag