This heavyweight turnout rug offers great protection from the elements. The integrated classic neck design is ideal for horses who suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers.
Engineered to keep your horse dry, comfortable and to also help regulate their temperature this 420g turnout rug has been treated with a waterproof system for ultimate protection against the elements.
Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field.
- 840D Ballistic nylon outer
- 420g Thermo bonded filling in body of rug – Heavyweight
- 200g Thermo bonded filling in a integrated classic fit neck
- Classic neck (without elastic)
- Waterproof and breathable
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Compatible with Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners. No attachments for standard Rug Liners
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – Can be used outdoors and indoors
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- The Buster Storm 420 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag