Premier Equine Buster Storm 200g Combo Turnout Rug – A stylish Medium Weight Turnout Rug made from 840D ballistic nylon.
The 840D ballistic nylon outer is a tough and durable material which has been treated with the Premier Equine waterproof system. The breathable formula also helps to regulate temperature.
The Buster Storm 200g horse rug has a fixed snug-fit neck, which is great for horses that suffer from soreness and rubbing on their withers.
An exceptional cut, offering great protection from the elements. Finished with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style.
As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field.
Turnout Rug Key features…
- 840D Ballistic nylon outer
- 200g Thermo bonded filling in body of rug – Medium Weight
- 200g Thermo bonded filling in integrated snug-fit neck
- Waterproof and breathable
- Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
- Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
- Compatible with Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners (No attachments for Premier Equine standard Rug Liners)
- Quick release chest clips
- Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
- Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
- Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
- Cross surcingles
- Padded tail flap
- Stainless steel hardware
- PVC coated tail strap
- Detachable leg straps
- Dual purpose – Can be used inside and out
- Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
- Machine washable (30°), dry naturally