Brighten up your horse's wardrobe with this stylish and functional medium weight turnout rug.
The Lucanta features a forward cut neckline which incorporates two integrated wither pads. These pads are strategically placed to sit either side of the spine, distributing pressure over a larger surface area. The rug also includes colourful elements such as contrast shoulder gussets. Contemporary vertical reflective stripes to the rear complete this fresh and stylish look. A longer cut neck cover comes further over the wither to ensure maximum protection from the elements. The ideal horse rug for keeping your horse warm on chilly days in the field or stable. Colour: Burnt Orange.
Lucanta Stratus 200g Horse Rug - Key Features:
• 1200D diamond weave polyester outer
• 200g thermo bonded filling
• Waterproof and breathable
• Loop-through fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover. Included with this purchase.
• Double locking neck cover straps
• Longer cut neck cover over the wither
• Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
• Compatible with Premier Equine Combo Rug Liners (Sold Separately). No attachments for Premier Equine standard Rug Liners
• Neoprene wither pad
• Quick release chest clips
• Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
• Deep cut and designed from the original “Buster pattern”
• Cross surcingles
• Stainless steel hardware
• Padded tail flap
• PVC coated tail strap
• Detachable leg straps
• Dual purpose turnout rug - Can be used inside and out
• Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
• Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
• Comes with a one year manufacturers guarantee