Keep the chill away with this Buster 50g lightweight turnout rug…
The Buster 50 is a highly versatile and traditionally styled lightweight turnout rug made from 840D ballistic nylon, making it suitable for use throughout the seasons. You can fix Premier Equine Rug Liners (Sold Separately) underneath this horse rug in order to increase warmth and thickness if needed. Treated with Premier Equine’s proven waterproof system and optimum breathable formula, the rug helps to keep your horse warm, dry and comfortable in the field. Featuring elegant details such as branded stainless steel hardware and subtle contrast embroidery/trims. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field.
Buster 50g Horse Rug: Key Features...
• 840D ballistic nylon outer
• 50g thermo bonded filling – Lightweight
• Waterproof and breathable
• Velcro fastenings for detachable 50g snug-fit neck cover - Included with this purchase.
• Double locking neck cover straps
• Longer cut neck cover over the wither
• Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
• Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners
• Fleece lined wither pad
• Quick release chest clips
• Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
• Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
• Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
• Cross surcingles
• Padded tail flap
• Stainless steel hardware
• PVC coated tail strap
• Detachable leg straps
• Dual purpose turnout rug - can be used inside and out
• Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
• Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
• Comes with a one year manufacturers guarantee