As a Horse rider or general stable worker, you'll need a wellington boot that is tough yet snug - the Grubs Rideline is just that boot for you.
Grubs Rideline Riding Boots have a unique INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ and 5.0™ thermal technology. Combined, they provide a self-insulating micro cellular construction material that makes each Grubs Rideline 5.0 Riding Boot super soft and bouncy whilst effectively retaining heat and repelling water.
Features of The Grubs Rideline 5.0 Wellington Boots in Black:
• Ideal INSU-FOAM ULTRA™ - A compression set of less than 7% compared to 20-25% to be found in other neoprene boots.
• 5.0 TECHNOLOGY™ - A moisture wicking terry knit liner for ultimate dryness and stretchability around the calves.
• Removable 6mm NITROCELL™ footbed - A nitrogen bubble structure increases the cushioning and insulative properties of the boots foot bed
• SUPER-DRI™ lining
• UNDER FOOT CHASSIS™
• HARD-TOE™ technology
• 2mm Natural Rubber Shell
• Operate in Temperatures -10ºC to 30ºC (85ºF to sub zero)!
• Self Hardening Layers Of Epoxy Impregnated Material
• Also Featuring the OUTLINE™ sole with HEXZORB™ DURAPRENE™.
An ideal boot for riding or general stable work. Combines the unique insu-foam ultra technology with advanced 5.0 thermal engineering. With super-dri lining, under foot chassis, hard-toe technology and nitrocell insulating and cushioning foot-bed. Featuring the outline sole with hexzorb duraprene.