A 100g lightweight horse rug which is a firm favourite with those who require durability for both turnout and stabling.
Crafted using a robust 1680D ballistic nylon material and treated with Premier Equines’ proven waterproof system. The optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse's temperature keeping it warm, dry and comfortable at all times. An exceptional finish with premium quality stainless steel hardware and contrast trims that complement the style. A brilliantly versatile waterproof turnout rug great for use on chilly days and nights.
Turnout Rug Key features...
• 1680D Ballistic nylon outer
• 100g Thermo bonded filling – Lightweight plus
• Unique waterproof system which allows maximum breathability and helps regulate your horse's temperature
• Velcro fastenings for detachable 100g snug-fit neck cover (Neck cover included with this purchase).
• Double locking Velcro neck cover straps
• Longer cut neck cover over the wither
• Elasticated shoulder gusset
• Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (sold separately)
• Fleece lined wither pad
• Quick release chest clips
• Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
• Deep cut and designed from the original "Buster pattern"
• Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
• Cross surcingles
• Padded tail flap
• Stainless steel hardware
• PVC coated tail strap
• Detachable leg straps
• Dual purpose - Can be used outdoors and indoors
• Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
• Machine washable (30°), dry naturally
• The Titan 100 comes inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag