Cold weather won't be a problem for your horse with the Premier Equine Buster 200 medium weight turnout rug.
Made from breathable 840D ballistic nylon and treated with Premier Equine proven waterproof system, this rug is a fantastic addition to your horse’s wardrobe. The optimum breathable formula helps to regulate your horse’s temperature keeping it warm, dry and comfortable. Features classic details such as the branded stainless steel hardware and subtle contrast embroidery/trims. As part of the evolution of the ‘Buster’, a high shoulder gusset has been added to allow for a greater range of movement in the field. An ideal horse rug for those wanting versatility and traditional styling during winter turnout.
Turnout Rug Key features...
• 840D ballistic nylon outer
• 200g thermo bonded fill – Medium weight
• Waterproof and breathable
• Velcro fastenings for detachable 200g snug-fit neck cover (British design registration 4 010 878). Neck cover included with this purchase
• NEW double locking Velcro neck cover straps
• Longer cut neck cover over the wither
• Extra high elasticated shoulder gusset
• Includes attachments for Premier Equine Rug Liners (sold separately)
• Fleece lined wither pad
• Quick release chest clips
• Antibacterial and anti-static breathable polyester lining
• Deep cut and designed from the original "buster pattern"
• Branded safety reflective strips on front, side and rear of rug
• Cross surcingles
• Padded tail flap
• Stainless steel hardware
• Elasticated tail strap
• Detachable leg straps
• Dual purpose - Can be used inside and out
• Technically advanced, laboratory tested and proven in the field
• Machine washable (30°), dry naturally